Saturday 6 August 2011

Picking up the threads again

Sorry, my computer crashed the day before I WENT OFF TO FRANCE AND HAS ONLY JUST BEEN RESTORED TO HEALTH AND ACTION, it was suffering from builder's dust and very sick! so I have had a lot of catching up to do with over 80 emails awaiting my attention - now all dealt with and it's on with the show.  I have today sent out over 200 invitations for the American Museum Fair which is going to be a really special and exciting event.   We have 35 dealers from all over and they will be bringing interesting and varied stock from many parts of the world - not just France!  I will catch up with some of the big names and special collections in another Blog when I have tidied up the backlog and booked some helpers for the event.  It is not too late to email me for a free invitation - I will ask you to complete a booking form and then put you on the mailing list as well if you want to join for next year's events.  Email is  dbaer@onetel.com

No comments:

Post a Comment