Wednesday 9 April 2014

HERE I GO AGAIN!

 Skip this post if you have already made a note of my Textile fair ((ELIZABETH BAER'S RAG MARKET) BUT WE HAVE HAD QUITE A FEW NEW PEOPLE JOINING  BLOGS AND WEBSITES SINCE MY LAST POST ABOUT THE FAIR AND I JUST WANT TO MAKE SURE EVERYONE WHO MIGHT WANT TO COME IS AWARE OF THE DATE, TIME AND PLACE. 9.00 to 3pm. at the Mason's Hall, 29 Church Street, Bradford on Avon, BA15 1LN on Sunday June 15th, 2014
I AM NOW COMPLETELY FULL UP WITH NO STANDS VACANT, 24 IN ALL,  SO I WILL NOW PRINT THE FLYERS FOR YOU TO RECEIVE BY eMAIL LATER IN THE YEAR.  IF YOU WANT SEVERAL FOR FRIENDS, JUST EMAIL ME AND I WILL POST SOME.  ALL THOSE TAKING PART WILL HAVE SPARE COPIES TOO.  WE CAN NO LONGER USE THE POST OR ADVERTISE IN THE GLOSSY MAGAZINES - THE EXPENSE IS JUST TOO GREAT, and we find our friends are the best contact medium!  I will probably bore you with further notes about the Fair, but want to give details of the sellers so that you can make a first call at their stalls and find your special bits!  This could be my final Fair here at No 29, but I did say that last year and I am still going, and turning out the last remains of my once rather huge stock!

    We have a splendid group of sellers all lined up - several new  private collectors who are downsizing in their special groups - photographers, stylists, journalists and others with newly inherited stuff.  All the original 6 regular traders from  the 1990s T4T Fairs are coming, as always, so you will find many familiar faces, though their goods will no doubt be new and special.  Our last Rag Market was a most successful and happy event and a repeat seems in order!  Do come, free entry and Ginny's lovely refreshments as usual!
Our sunny terrace makes a good  spot for a convivial meeting place, when you want to stop and drop, and Natasha, in the wine vaults below, is running a depot to guard heavy parcels for you! (Small black iron gate on Church Street)
Sue Stokes of  Lacock shop, will show her brilliant collection of genuine French Brocante and work wear in the Vaults at 29 Church Street, Bradford on Avon on Sunday, June 15th, 2014.

1 comment:

  1. Oh How I would love to attend this sale of the Rag markets
    I'm so sure it will be fabulous

    Janice

    ReplyDelete